Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to shake for Everclear extraction?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tstick, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I want to start making Qwiso with Everclear so I can more easily use it for tinctures, edibles, etc.

How long should I shake the powdered weed in the Everclear before straining/filtering?

Any other tips for making Qwiso from Everclear?

Thanks

2. #2 BadKittySmiles, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013

Same as you would make Qwiso... short 10 - 15 second cold shakes in multiple runs for higher quality (a rapid 'pour-through'
    may even be performed in place of shaking for the first run, but only yields well if working in volume), long warmer shakes for
    darker, dirtier oil (three or so mins tops in 95% alc, anything more is unnecessary). :)

Freeze your supplies, ie. alc/bud/containers, if making quality.

This should help....

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included...
    similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable and made with food grade/drinking alcohol
    . The tutorial can ALSO
    be used for making edible & bioavailable oil from any BHO or other concentrates you may already have!
    You may dissolve in alcohol and transfer the solution to oil, or manually agitate as-is, in warm oil, then continue
    heating -just- as described to form a bioavailable solution
    )

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

Medium-warm soak above, faster-cold rinse/soak below... edit - more cold tips can be found in the blog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Longer/warmer soaks...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cut with canna oil to reduce potency...

[​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! :wave: