Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long To Receive Arizona Mmj Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by citygrass22, May 20, 2014.

1. Hiii! just received a email today. exactly 5 business days after i submitted my application i got a acceptance email that they have accepted my application and my mmj card will be sent to me.. anyway i was wondering the average waiting time for people?? or peoples experience with getting their card. Whatt to do in the meantime…. so excited for it to come already.. i submitted last tuesday and today monday got the acceptance email and that my card is being sent to me ..how long you think it should take .. thanks!!!  :metal: