How long to re-?veg

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by striker1, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I am growing a Jack the ripper plant in DWC, it showed its pistils about 5 weeks ago but was only 6 inches tall. I put her in a 24 hour light cycle for a few weeks and now she is getting 16 on 8 off. My question is how long should I veg her before I switch to 12/12. I am just trying to stress her as little as possible. She is about 17 inches tall and very bushy. How tall do Jack the ripper plants get? TIA for the input.

Attached Files:

2. When to switch when ever YOU are ready. She already told you she is horny :laughing: therefore ready.

All depend in your growing space and how big can she get. If you are vegging her, you should correct your timer to 18 ON / 6 OFF. 24 Hrs is waste of energy IMO.

how big is your flowering area ?

HIH

ZS

3. My grow room is 3' x 4' 10 foot ceiling.

4. What type of lighting are you using? from the pics it look like floros?..are you planning on using that for you budding also? Most strains will give about 12-18in stretch. Im growing Jack Heeres and when i flipped them @ 12in the finished @ 4ft. Just make sure you have enough lighting to be able to cover top and bottom of plant:D