How Long to harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by flintkak, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys my first grow is finally starting to wind down as I get closer to harvest, however my plants behavior is a bit strange. My lower buds are all fattening up nicely, but my top cola hasn't really been changing much, its still pretty small and the pistils on it are still all white.
    Anyways I was hoping a more experienced eye could take a look at a couple bud shots for me and tell me if it looks normal or is something wrong with my top cola.
    I accidently burnt it with a cfl a week or so ago so hopefully I didn't hurt anything.

Lastly if I plant to flush for 10-14 days prior to harvest, how long from now should I start? In other words about how far off does my plant look.

**The first pic is a bud about midway on the plant, the second pic is the top cola.**

Attached Files:

2. I want to try and harvest around the 29th.. is this too soon?

3. Also I dont have very good eyes but to me the trichomes are about half clear and half cloudy, with an occasional amber

4. i'd give it another 7-10 start flushing now

you cola will do one final push.

5. Cool Zubey, thanks for the response :)

6. NP looking good man.. what day of flower are you at?

7. day 60 of 12/12. took her about a week to start flowering though

8. so you're only at day 53 for flowering? i'd go at least 60+

do you have more pics?

9. you can definitely chop now but with a good flush she'll definitely fatten up within the next 5 to seven days!