Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to get thc out your system (urine)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Steeds88, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Hi I'm wondering if I could get weed out my system within 10-14 days.

My situation is I smoked weed over a 3 day period 5 days ago I only smoked (1g no more)

Prior to this I had been clean for 60 days

How long will this take to get out my system for a urine test?

Some details
    25 years old
    180 pounds
    6ft
    Physically fit
    Swim sauna 3-4 times a week(50 lengths and between 30-45 mins sauna)
    Train and play football 3 times a week

2. Takes atleast 2 weeks. 

3. Is there anyway to speed up this process I.e lots of water and cranberry juice or is this a myth?

4. #5 Potlab, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    It all depends on how many fat cells you have, I've passed a urine test after smoking 3 days previously, nowadays (especially after the holidays) I think it would take a bit longer. You sound like your in shape, so my advice would be chug lots of water and cranberry juice. Work out like crazy with lots of cardio, way more than you normally do.

Good luck with the drug test!

5. I've went for a swim and sauna everyday since the last day of smoking and been drinking a tone of water and gonna get onto the cranberry.

Got a thc home kit so will test myself after the week and see how long I've got to go.

I havnt been told that I'm getting a drug test and already signed the contract for the job. So don't actually know if I will get one or if it will be random after employment?

6. I've went for a swim and sauna everyday since the last day of smoking and been drinking a tone of water and gonna get onto the cranberry.

Got a thc home kit so will test myself after the week and see how long I've got to go.

I havnt been told that I'm getting a drug test and already signed the contract for the job. So don't actually know if I will get one or if it will be random after employment?