Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to get out of my system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sil21va, Oct 12, 2018.

1. I’ve been clean for exactly one month. Before I stopped I would only smoke on the weekend for about 2-3 months. If I smoke tonight how long would it take to get clean? I’m 5’10 150 and have a very fast metabolism.

2. I believe it's just time and exercise not matter weight or height 3weeks minimum and your good that's what I say

3. I exercise 4-5 times a week. I’ll probaly smoke a gb or two, so not a lot a bud...if that helps.

4. Non heavey smokers 2 weeks every day smokers upto 3 months.

Excercise help get rid of metablites which will show up in pee and blood tests as cannabis metabolises it self in fat so you burn that and you will release the metabolites

If youve not smoked for a month and you only smoked on weekends id reckon 2-3weeks. You getting tested?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app