Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to get my MMP Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jmkhet, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I went to see a doctor at the dispensary and recieved my paperwork for my Medical Marijuana Card on the 12th of June.They told me i could be denied within 20 days of the check being cashed from the state, if they were going to deny me.

State cashed the check on the 14th of June.I havent recieved any letters stating i was denied :D.My question is...how long do i have to expect to wait to actually aquire the MMP Card?Having to carry the paperwork and a copy of the cashed check is kinda a hassle.

Im not complaining...really.I was just curious if there was a time frame, or some where i can go to check the status of my card?Thanks in advance!!!

2. Which state are you in?

3. Michigan..

4. You are good to go with a copy of your paperwork and proof the check was cashed at least 21 days ago.