Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to get lowest tolerance possible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Jul 27, 2010.

1. #1 MrHhhiiiooo, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    Smoking good shit out of a pipe. I'm very skinny like 120 pounds. Like amount of time I know you stop smoking.

2. By taking a tolerance break.

3. Depends on how heavy of a user you are. Id say a week and you will be good.

4. When I moved out of state, I didn't have any contacts for over 6 months. When I finally did get some hook-ups I felt like a brand new weed virgin. :p It was great. I have heard people say that 3 months is usually good to completely clear your system. During that time it's good to eat healthy and drink lots of water to clean out your system. Exercise (which helps to increase your oxygen intake) increases blood flow and helps move toxins out of the muscle tissue.

If you keep yourself occupied with healthy eating/exercise and overall health improvement, the months will fly by. You will be amazed at just how low your tolerance will get.

5. I still haven't been able to get ahold of any bud since December 2009. I'm sure I'll be in for one hell of a high when I do though :D

6. All it takes is going outside and asking people. Throw me in the middle of the jungle and Ill be able to find a dealer by the end of the day :smoking:

7. I'm not a frequent smoker and I'm on probation so I usually only smoke during the first 2 weeks of the month and I try to stop at least 14 days before the test. when I smoke after the test my tolerance has gone down quite a bit. I'm a lightweight in general so for everyone else I'd recommend maybe 3-4 weeks:p

8. just t break man, maybe a couple weeks

9. you must have good self control lol when i was on probation, i would try this and still piss dirty every time! i would try to stop smoking but my love for bud won at the end of the day but the time i was a juvenile and they never gave me vop thank god!

10. daaaaamn... that's a long time for a t-break. :p

My wish for you is when you finally get a connection, it's going to be some of the finest Cannabis money can buy.

11. I appreciate it man! :D I think I might be running into some this week. I'll let you know.

12. I'll put send you some dank in the mail in a peanutbutter jar if you want:smoking:

13. Good luck. I'll put in a good word for you with the Man Upstairs. [​IMG]

14. :eek:
    :eek::gc_rocks::confused_2::bolt:
    Hahahaha. I think that combination of smilies sums it up. But thanks for the thought :D

15. Thanks for the responses. I'll probly take a t-break.

16. I dunno but after 5 days without i got rippedd. But 2 weeks and you're set.
    :smoking::smoking:

17. It's different for everyone. You will never forget what it's like being high, so nothing will be quite like your first time (mind fuck and trippiness). However, for weed to get fully out of your system it takes about a month. < That is when your tolerance will be lowest.

18. Smoke enough of the dank shit till you reach a nice high. Then drink some strong spirit alcohol, or a few tall cans. That's how you conserve your high. The intoxication from the weed and alcohol synergy effects. Thus you don't got to smoke a shitload of weed to get baked. Because the alcohol has body high effects. Thus it's like you're smoking some indica kush into the mix. If you got some dank headies combine that with drinking some alcohol enjoy the combo high.

Just don't drink alcohol all the fucking time. It's safe to have under 3 drinks a day for men. and 2 drinks for women a day.