Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long To Flush My System

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Al Gore, May 23, 2013.

1. Hi, I've been toking for about 3 years, i smoke every night usually a gram blunt of some goodie between me and a buddy or sometimes 2 g between 2-3 heads. I workout just as much as I smoked, strength training 4 years and for the past 2 years added jiu jitsu/ mma training 4 days a week. I have a decently fast metabolism eat pretty clean and drink a gallon of water a day, vitamins and supps. about 13% bf. In total I work out 6 days a week and sweat pretty profusely 4-5 of those days with the BJJ. my question being, if I woke up tomorrow and just stopped blazing totally, continuing my workout regimen, how long until my system will be clean( ballpark, everyone's different).
    -sorry for the novel 😅

2. how old are you? younger people have faster metabolisms

3. As far as I know its in your system for a month especially for heavy smokers. Its gonna be at least two to three weeks maybe faster for skinnier people but why not take a two or three week tolerance break and take a home drug test. That's your best option to find out in my opinion. 

4. if your 21 then id say with the amount you workout and drinking lots of water itd take around 2 weeks

5. With the amount you work out, I'd say 2 weeks minimum. But you should take a break if you really wanna know take a u.a. at two weeks clean, three weeks, and four weeks.