how long to flower for?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brian8472, Jul 30, 2004.

1. my plant has been flowering for about 3 weeks now and it looks pretty decent with the buds the one on top is about i would say, 1.5 grams worth right now( if was dry) so how long should i let this thing grow for? i heard some stuff that it loses thc after a certin amount of time too

2. HIGH All, hey brian8472 how we doing tonight?

I'd say at least another 6 weeks....I know that hurts..but uno what "they" say "good things take time". It's so hard to keep your hands O.F.F.F. it's unbearable...believe me we know *LOL*..so just watch her grow, love her and then make sure you take pics when it's chopping time.

3. it will also help u a lot if u dont visit her so often in a day... the more u visit, the more u feel is takeing to long too finish flowering..

i visit my plant every 3 days, and i knowdest a big change in the flowering proceses....

4. thanks guys, yea lol i live in that room and always used to study under its presence :p right now the first half foot of bud from the top down is solid and about an ich thick and this is only from about 3 weeks of flowering :p i hope this thing turns out good this will actually be my first full grow from start to fin. :D