Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long to cook weed in oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by solarbear18, Aug 25, 2016.

1. so i want to start eating weed because i can get higher longer for less.

i want to put around a teaspoon of weed in oil.so its around 1-2 grams.maybe less than a gram.probably a little more than a gram(im a little high now)so how long do i need to cook 1-2 grams in weed in oil and how much oil.after ive cooked it i will mix it with yoghurt or coffee and drink it all.drinkables(yoghurt is kinda drinkable)are easier than edibles(same length of time for the high right?)

right now im high from putting a bit of weed of a tablespoon,puttibg oil on it,cooking it for a minutenor 2 with a lighter,mixing it with yoghurt and finishibg within a minute.i git high after ab hour.i knkw that it would have gitten hugher if i cooked itblonger,so how long in how much?i dibt want to overcook it.also hownlong in a glass of milk?very jmportant the milk part

2. i like double boiler style and i also like to cook for 30 mins- 1hr.

3. Tetrahydrocannabinol has a boiling point of 157C or 315F so watch your temps

4. @solarbear18
    Decarb weed first 240 F for 40 minutes..
    Mix equal amounts of weed and coconut oil with a dash of lecithin to boost the strength.. Heat covered 220 F for an hour then strain out the now useless weed with a potato ricer or garlic press.. You really only need enough oil to cover-soak the weed.. Who needs to eat a bunch of oil-butter at a low strength??
    That's the best you can do working with weed and oils..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1