Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long till you passed a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smithdabs, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Just wondering how long it took till you were clean, how much did you weigh at the time and how much did you smoke and for how long.....I have a test comming up and I smoked daily around 3-6 grams a day for a year and a half, ive been clean 30 days today and im 6'2 weighing 160 been the same weight for a long time and have a fast motablisom, hopfully im clean by my test date.

2. for almost a year i was a light weekend smoker, about an eighth every weekend  I was 5'11 198 lbs, i wasn't really fat though 10-13% BF. I passed a lab test 13 days after smoking a half o over a week. our smoking frequency and quantity is way different' but maybe you can gauge. when is your test? and what kind?