How long till sporuts rise above gorund?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigk, Mar 4, 2004.

1. I planted two sporuted seeds , with sprouts above 1 inch in length each.... I did this two days ago, and had a flouro light that is 23 w=100w on it for 24 hours straight..... for two days...

I'm wondering how long does it normally take to get these plants to justs how above the soil... I know i'm seeming anxious, but I have this feeling that I ddi something wrong, either with the light or letting the seeds germinate too much.

Can anyone help me please?

2. Seeds take 1 to 10 days to germinate. Sometimes longer to break the soil. I planted 7 seeds and 3 broke the soil just 4 days after I started germinating them, and the other 4 took 1 or 2 more days. Now I am germinating 5 Feminized Mazar seeds. I started germination 7 days ago and none have broken the soil yet. And 2 of them still have not even sprouted their tap roots yet. If they do not sprout their tap roots after 10 days, then I will complain consiering I paid $100 for 10 seeds.

Its all about patience. I know its hard, but its something we all have to live with. I just try to make it easier on me by tricking myself into believing that the slower they germinate and grow, the more chance there is that they will be females. I know this is not necessarily true, but it helps me to be more patient and keeps me from getting so anxious and aggrivated.

I hope this helps. Good luck with the grow!