Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till smoke goes stale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzle, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys I commonly smoke out of a waterfall bong that's sorta big (an iced tea jug, and don't worry i switch it out for a new one every other sesh) and because of its size its extremely difficult to get all the smoke in one pull so it usually ends up taking around three pulls to get all the smoke. Usually it takes 10-15 (maaaybe 20) seconds to do those three pulls and so I've heard that smoke can go stale if its just sitting there and that it ends up losing its THC content. I was just wondering if this is true and if so to what extent? Is that smoke already stale by the time i get that last pull or two in? Should i just try to inhale it all really quickly in like 5-10 seconds? Thanks

2. Just smoke it. No one likes stale smoke.

3. Yes the smoke goes stale quickly.

It would be hard for us to tell when your smoke became stale.

IMO do what works best for you. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon