Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long till roach goes bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHLO, Jan 1, 2010.

1. ive had this roach for almost a week now (joint)... how long can i keep it till it's bad to smoke (if it even goes bad)

i dont wanna smoke it till next week (which means itll be a 2 week old roach)

2. Take the weed out of the roach, smoke it. Might smell bad though.

3. he's right.

i've kept roaches for over a month. but don't light the roach again. take the weed outta the paper and pack that in a bowl or something...it's just how i do it. taste and smell ain't the best but the resinated weed will get ya stoned!

or even, just hold on to it until you get more roaches and re roll them into a new grand daddy roach! those get ya :smoking:as well

4. how come i cant relight the roach? thats what i was planning on doing heh.. should i just take the weed out and reroll it then? itll be a small ass joint

5. just keep it man and collect a few more then make some potent ass joint

6. You definitely can smoke the roach in the paper, I usually do. Maybe it's a little more harsh than repacking the weed, but the weed's already coated in resin so it's not a big difference, plus you get the extra resin that is on the inside of the paper.

It won't go bad, bout a week ago I smoked a roach that was probably more than 6 month old, forgot I had stashed it away (in a conch shell a few rotations deep, heard it shaking around inside and remembered lol). Supposedly the THC and all degrades over time if it's exposed to air and light, but in practice old roaches are still good.

Just stick that thing in the carb of a bowl, or in the bowl itself, or smoke it through a bong or something.

7. QFT :hello:

BTW: I take a pen apart and stick the roach in the end of the pen and smoke it that way best way IMO

8. The reason roaches even exist, is because you can't hold the tiny hot inconvenience. Take the bud out. And smoke it in a bowl or something. Joints are nasty, much less a roach.

9. mmm iono about that... i normally dont roach it. i just smoke it all the way.. when it gets close to the filter i take it out and finish it

10. I don't think it will go bad dude. Just re light it, i do it all the time. If you have a bowl throw it in there, that gets ya high quick.

11. I think keeping roaches are disgusting.. Put filters in your joints and smoke em all the way.

12. A roach is bad when it can kick Fat Freddys Cats ass!

13. I've had month old roaches, usually rolled into one big grimy ass roach joint. It's still weed, just take it out, bust it and Re-roll