Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till my piss is clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daunbreakables, Sep 18, 2010.

1. It had been over a month since i smoked (july 31st), then yesterday i took about three hits from a pipe and got pretty baked cuz of the t break. but i think i might get drug tested soon? im about 5'9 148 lbs and excercise 5 days a week (water polo). so how long till im clean approximately? Thanks for any help you guys give :smoke:

2. There's no sure fire way to tell, but given that you've taken a month off, assuming you smoked at least once a day before the break, probably a few weeks (3-4) is my guess. If you smoke once a day for a month, it usually takes about 1-2 months to be clean, longer for each extra time each day... The worst poss. is about 3 months until you're completely clean. It can help to make sure to flush your bladder every day (Drink SHITLOADS of water). Other than that, GL. If you're really feeling nervous about it get some fake pee and strap it to your leg for the test. Make sure to have it warm.
    Good luck + good toking

3. well before july 31st i was only smoking like once every few weeks, i was taking it easy. So i think ill be clean pretty fast cause i am a light toker. but i wanted to hear someother opinions. thanks bro

4. Its hard to say how much that one session will effect testing. If you think you are going to have a test soon then take a gnc flush its a five day program and will tear your stomach up but it will flush you and you will be set afterwards. If I had to guess I would say that 2-3 weeks time that one smoke should be gone from your system but thats just a hypothesis.

5. Glass, most of those programs are really hit and miss.

OP, If you were really just smoking lightly, I would still say flush with water a lot every day, continue working out. For urine tests, a lot of it is found because fat cells store the traces of smoking. The fat turns into sugar when you need the energy and the chemicals and traces come with etc.... If you're getting hair tested or blood tested you're screwed anyway. Those tests are more accurate and can detect minimal traces, so hair flushes in about 3 years. Just keep exercising, drink LOTS of water, that's the best way. Just don't smoke until you're sure you're not going to be tested, it's the only way to be sure that you're going to pass.

6. I agree but I have as well as my wife and my brother used the GNC flush several times with success everytime. Tears our guts up but it does do the trick if you have 5 days before a test.

And we are all daily smokers so I have been happy with the results so far.

7. Thanks a bunch guys. Yeah i wont be smoking for a while now.

8. Man with the exercise your doing, drinking cranberry, and hitting up the sauna; you'll have more of a chance on passing the dt.

9. FUCK! Just dilute your damn piss.