Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till I'm clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingtoke902, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I took about 3 pipe hits and i haven't smoked for about a month before this. I have about 17 days till my test. I workout and run daily, I drink about 3-4 litres of water daily. I eat good. I have a high metabolism and I find it hard to gain weight I'm 5'4 and about 110lbs. Will I be good?

2. Why are you even making this thread. It sounds like you'll good after about 7 days dude! :D

3. NEVER! Once it gets into your system you are hooked for life and will never become clean again. *evil laughter* xdddd Ah I'm just screwing around, ya will be fine after about a week.