Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till I'm clean realistically?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PuffinAndNotPassin, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Here's the deal I use to smoke all day everyday for years and unfortunately had to go cold turkey for months to pass a drug test for a new job. This job does "random" drug tests. I have smoked 3 grams a week ago and thinking about smoking a gram blunt tomorrow. How long will it all stay in my system? I'm 5,6 and weight like 110 if that. I eat normal shit food and don't work out.

2. A month for the piss or swab test. Three months for the hair follicle test

3. Take a home test after 30 just to be sure takes me around 50 pass Piss test. if you like the job don't smoke every job I had that gave drug test only give them to you if you fuck ed up or someone else did and you where there .

Remember shit will bite you in the ass at the worst possible time

4. that's what synthetic urine is for :) when i weighed 110 i could flush my system in abouut 3 days, but it was alot of work. tons of water, running till sweat is pouring out of you ect ect. THC is stored in your fat cells, so the idea is to burn those fat cells, and you piss out the thc. worked for me, but it is NOT an exact method