Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till I pass a hair follicle test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkhrse99, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Okay I know the standard is 90 days. I was a regular smoker, going through 1/4 every 4-5 days for the last year. I have a great job offer that requires a hair follicle test. I quit 15 days ago and I really want get into this new job asap . The company says the can test up to a year on follicle test. I'm a bodybuilder, I'm bald with hair length about 1/4 inch long. I shave my arms, chest and back. I still have hair untouched on my legs and armpits. I imagine they will take my hair from my armpits and hair to get a cotton ball size sample. I Can't fail or it will be on my record, which then I won't ever be able to get this job again. I plan on testing myself before I go in for their test. I have 12-15 % body fat and a high metabolism. I ate pretty clean and drink plenty of water daily. Has anyone passed a test under 90 days and is it possible to test my hair dated back to 6 mo to a year? I have googled this topic a thousand times with it just being hit and miss with different shampoos and methods to clean your hair follicles. Those methods won't work with my since I doubt my head hair will be used as a sample and I will be out of town and training when they take the sample. If I do pass a home drug test, do you think the labs will see the same results asa home test ? I really don't want to wait 6 months to a year to get this job, since I can't stand my current one. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

2. Unless you have 90 days to stay clean, I'd say your best bet would be to find out when your test is and shave your whole body(pits and pubes too) a couple days before the test and hopefully that will buy you some more time to grow clean hair. You should most likely get away with having no hair if you're a body builder but for the normal person it's pretty fishy to turn up hairless. But anyway if they go back 90days they'll need 1.5 inches of hair since hair grows about 1/4 inch every 30 days or so. But as long as you have thc in your system, it will grow in your new hair. So once you're clean, all the hair you grow will be clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 15 days? Not long enough. Wait for 3 months and re-apply. Good luck!