How long till I can tell sex??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NotaLoka, May 11, 2013.

1. I just started the 12/12 about 3 days ago, when would I start to see if the plant if a male or female ? About how long does it usually take to see some flowers. I'm using no Nutes at all. And all purpose soil.

2. could be another weeks or so. could be tomorrow. it'll happen. just be patient, you still have a long way to go. post some pics if u can.

3. All my plants had preflowers before I flipped them so there was no guessing for me :). They were about 7 weeks from seed before the flip and I think they showed the preflowers around the 4th-5th week.

4. most strains will show pre flowers after an extended veg time. occurs naturally. if you force flower, however prior to the natural pre flower stage, it generally takes 1-2 weeks

5. I veg for a month twenty five days is when they usually show. All plants will show sex eventually before you flip to twelve twelve. Some plants take a while to show. My jway strain took forty two days to show.

6. I vegged for 36 and took 6-8 days of 12/12 to show. ever strain every grow is different.