How long till harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nurul12, Apr 3, 2017.

1. My first grow ever please look at the pic and let me know how there looking and roughly how long till harvest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm currently on day 43 since the switch to 12/12

Also when should I start flushing and how do i do it

I have 2 sick plant please take a look and give me some advice

Plant 1
    [​IMG]

Plant 2
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. You can't look at a pic of a plant and tell how much longer it has till it's ready to harvest. Your strain should've had a recommended flowering time to give you an idea, but the only way to know for sure where your particular plants stand as far as maturity is to look at the individual trichomes with some serious magnification. Most of us use the jeweler's loupe which you can pick up fairly cheaply at the grow store, etc. They look like they need a few more weeks just by what I see in the pics, but go by the trichomes. You need at least 25% amber overall before you pull. Anything over that makes the plant more potent. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Those first two pics look great man congrats. I think you have some time to go before harvest. I usually look at the hairs, when almost all of them have changed from white and kinda rusty looking and also receded back into the bud is when it's time. Il check out the trichs too and make sure there's no clear trich. Looking real good. As far as the damaged plant is concerned, it's never happened to me so idk what to do but someone will jump in here and help you

4. Looking almost ready for its flush maybe another two three weeks? To start the harvest window.

Are you using led cause thats looks like light bleaching.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

5. What is the strain and what are your lights? Looks like your biggest issue is the lights are too close, how close are they?

6. Probably 365 days away lol hahahahaha ...get a loop or a microscope attachment for your phone....5 bucks is all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk