How long till harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Satuit020, Mar 21, 2017.

1. I have 2 plants. They have been on 12/12 for 66 days now. Using a jewelers loupe some of the trichomes are Amber. Maybe 5%. The plants fan leaves are turning yellow and a very dark purple. I started the end flush a week and a half ago because I saw the amber trichomes. What do you guys think? Any input is greatly appreciated. With this being my first grow I need some help to insure my buds come out good. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. You've got weeks to go, maybe 3 weeks.

3. Most strains have a recommended flowering period....number of weeks. But you need at least 25% amber in the trichomes before you pull or you'll be disappointed with the outcome. We run a 10 week flower cycle...and when you take away the 7-10 days it takes them to transition from veg to flower, that leaves a little short of 9 weeks in the flower room. But you need to wait till you have 25% amber in the trichomes overall. Good luck TWW

4. She still has a little bit to go. Looks lovely too!!

5. Should I start feeding nutes again if I have 3 weeks to go? I stopped them when I thought I was almost ready for harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'd run straight water..

7. u did a good job out there man!, really, just check untill 80% of the trichomes turn brown, wait a week or 2, they will give u a better buzz! u're friends will like that :D