How long till harvest??

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by MajorMarijuana4, May 9, 2013.

1. Any experts got any input. Vegged for 8 weeks. Flower so far at 2 1/2. Suppose to be purple kush.

image-1568181064.jpg

image-574769387.jpg

Any input would help. Thx guys.

smoking ganja

2. My bad flowered for 2 1/2 months. So like 10 weeks. Lol

smoking ganja

3. take some pics with lights off. looks about ready to me. i'd say flush (if you haven't already), 2-3 days darkness, then chop. and I believe that low temps make the purple more prominent. can't tell with light

4. Here are some with light off. Some with flash and some without.

image-3577035361.jpg

image-56247006.jpg

image-1035616369.jpg

image-2553069072.jpg

smoking ganja

5. yeah looks like they are cloudy. you could chop now or wait til you see some amber. that's a very long grow, you must have tons of trimming to look forward to

6. oh yea. they look awesome. good shit. cut it down. enjoy :smoke:

7. Yea shit ton of trimmings. But kinda stoked because just got some new bubble bags. Try to make some hash too

smoking ganja

8. Hey all just harvested that purple kush plant looks great. I have another that started alil later. Was wondering if you guys would cut it too?? Here's some picks.

image-4290304071.jpg

image-2284238251.jpg

Thx a lot guys. You learn so much from just the first couple grows. This is my second.

smoking ganja

9. that could probably go for another week or so, imo. at least a few more days

10. Ok cool thx man. That's kinda what I thought. Not enough color.

smoking ganja