how long till flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedzilla420, Aug 20, 2005.

1. ok here's my story,
    acquired seeds from good batch, soaked seeds in wet paper towel, planted seed that sprouted. it's been growing great. it's now over a foot tall and is developing a smell. it has very healthy looking leaves (it's on it's 9th or 10th set of leaves now). where the stem of the leaf intersects the stalk are small little sprouts forming (about a quarter of an inch long). it sits on a deck in direct sunlight all day long. the temp has been in the high 80's to high 90's all the time it's been out. btw it's been growing for around a month and a half in very humid weather.
    so what should i do from here? any advice at all would greatly be appreciated.
    how long till flowering? or should i force flowering?

2. What kind of advice are you looking for? Is there anything wrong with what you're doin now? If not, you should just keep doin what you're doin. Are they in big enough pots?

Flowering for outdoors starts (officially) September 22... That's when the equinox is at least. Most plants will have some good buds formin by then though, as they can sense the days getting shorter. You can induce flowering if you want, but you'd probably wanna do that indoors, and that carries a lot of problems with bringing outside bugs in with your plants.