how long till done and bud???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yungsc0tty108, Oct 28, 2011.

1. If those aren't buds I'm seeing then I have no idea what it is lol. As far as when to harvest, there is a nice sticky on the subject. It really depends on your taste. Nobody can tell you how many grams you will get. It depends on how well you grow it, when you harvest, and the density of the buds. If those ARE buds I'm seeing then it looks like you're doing great. Keep it up.

2. so that maybe bud? right now? cause it has a flower that is white with it.and i have no clue when to harvest like it dont smell or anything

3. More pictures needed. Close-ups preferred.

4. ok will get some later

5. do those "buds" look like this up close?

male cannabis plant picture.jpg

it kinda looks like that from the pic you posted. if so you will get no buds from it. I hope it is not.

6. so if it were to be male would the male give me female seeds where i could get bud from them? cause it has balls but then the balls go away like it has a string like of flower with 4 things i got pics im tryna post. i hate that cause i bought them off online and they were supposed to be feminezed seeds. and if it was male then how much longer till the seeds come to show? like im such a beginner. and its been growing since august 14th

7. I would still need more pics (close up) but to answer these questions based on your description, it looks like a male.
    This only happens on males, if that is the only plant you have going you are not going to get seeds from that. If the close up picture I showed in fact looks like you plant close up.

Good news and bad

Bad first: no buds on a male plant
    Good news: if that is a male it has some desirable genitics, dense tight clusters of male flowers bred with a female with like desirable traits will produce some nice offspring.

Now some questions for you to help confirm sex.

1. when you shake the plant a lttle do you get a bunch of yellow "dust" that comes out of it?
    2. are there any signs of female flowers? looks like this. cannabis_gender.jpg ?

They can have both and be a herm and produce seeds, up side to that those seeds will have a higher chance of having female offspring, down side they will carry the herm trait and likely do the same.

IMO your best bet right now is to start more seeds, I understand that you bought fem seeds but they don't say that there is a 100% chance of them being female you will be hard press to get new seeds or your money back. So start another seed when it reaches a couple weeks old clone it when your clones root place one into flowering (12/12) and check the sex that way. I know the feeling your having as I bought caramelicious seeds and the first 4 were male the fifth was a a herm and the sixth was finally a female. I was put off on the strain after 5 bad attempts but kept ata it and finally got a solid mother. Please post close up pics and GC will be able to better help you.