Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till 3 grams is out of my system???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyphreall, May 10, 2016.

1. So I want to apply at Dunkin Donuts, I haven't yet, but I wanted to be safe before hand if I get hired. I don't know when I'll be denied or accepted but I'd rather figure this out before hand. I'm not even sure if they do drug tests but to be on the safe side, I'd want to make sure. For the past id, say 3 weeks... I'd say from yesterday. About that long... I've smoked probably everyday, give or take 1 or 2 days a week maybe. Overall I've used about what I believe was 3 grams, not to sure, basing on size and what people say. That's still give or take a bit more. Now since I don't know how long it'd be, if I apply and get a job by next week or something and they happen to drug test, that would really suck. So to put my question straight forward, if I smoked roughly 3 grams over about 3 weeks, how long would that take to leave my system enough to pass a drug test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You would need to poop real hard real long er'day for a week to get it out of your system quicker

3. 1 month but instead just spend no more than $40 on synthetic urine and sneak it in with you..just not in your pockets. Follow the instructions and you're good. I doubt they test there anyways.

4. Why don't you call and ask if they drug test?

5. It's dunkin donuts. Arnt you supposed to smoke weed at these jobs. My last employer loved to offer everyone nose candy. Gay owners are awesome and hilarious. Can be fucking annoying at times too.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha. That would be great

7. The gay owners make their donuts in a weird way. No machine and yet thousands of donuts has a hole in it.

Most places like this don't want stoners working for them.....because ya know......munchies

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't really get munchies. I'm just usually snacky all the time lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. I wondered the same thing about gay Panera owners and bagels.

• Like Like x 1