Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long til I can pass a test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Megseward2020, Jan 17, 2017.

1. I'm 5'5 106lbs female. I'm lean/skinny, have a pretty quick metabolism (probably faster than I think, I lose weight very easily) and work out 4-5 times weekly (usually 30-45 min cardio hiit workouts). I guess I'd be considered a somewhat heavy user?: between my SO and I we go thorough about a quad weekly for the past 8-9 months. I'd say maybe about 2/3 of that give or take might be him as he smokes at least a blunt occasionally without me while I'm at work. Usage varies, sometimes we'd 'overindulge' and do 3-4 blunts in a night, other times maybe just 1 and a bowl or two.

I stopped on my own accord for a T break about 21 days ago. 3 nights ago night I took 3 hits for the first time after an 18 day break and last night I took several hits. We've started talking about making a move to a different area which would likely require a pre-employment screening. I'm not planning to smoke anymore until we get it all figured out. Given my low body fat, metabolism, and workout routine... about how long should it take for me to be able to comfortably pass a test (not piss clean- I'm sure that will be a while, but make it under the 50). I plan to keep drinking plenty of water and working out regularly.

2. I might have to take a drug test...

I better go smoke some weed and ask Grasscity if I'll pass!

3. Lol except I literally said within my post that I stopped for a t-break and once we made a decision that might involve a drug test I haven't smoked and have no intention to do so. Try learning to read moron..

4. Try not getting your panties in a bunch.

5. Probably not long, maybe 2 to 3 weeks. But if you live near a dollar tree they got marijuana drug tests for a dollar. They got other drug tests in CVS and Walgreens, but theyre anywhere from $10 to $40.

Edit: Btw this is all assuming your taking a urine test