How long til harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kkjones714, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Got a few plants forgot how many weeks into flowering jus curious how much longer

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. You have a long time to go. They look like they need to some nutrients!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. well......what is a long time that's wat I'm asking...I do give them bites they are just weak looking from the heat of my new bulb

4. I'm going to take a wild guess and say 6+ weeks. Though I'm not certain on that

5. what kind of bytes do u suggest at this point in flowering

6. I would agree on the 6+ weeks until finish. I use all fox farms products, mostly soil amendments like the steamed bone meal and the bat guano. Then I also use in small amounts the grow big big bloom and tiger bloom. Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 6 weeks at least and u either A need nutrients or B the plants could even be over watered bc they are looking more droopy than discolored...do you ph ur water and let it sit out for a day or two before using?

rippin bongs since nom

8. I give them yield enhancers for flowering...the plants get watered every 3 days or so I don't ph the water...I had a filter before now I use tap....what do you do to your water

9. I use a 5 gal with a shut off valve...used a washer machine hose and added a plastic nozzle so it wouldnt make a mess...I put it up on a fridge next to my closet and it gravity feeds. I fill it up with RO water add ph down bc it comes out at 7 and let it sit out for at least a day to let the chlorine evaporate out.

rippin bongs since nom

10. Water bucket

rippin bongs since nom

Attached Files:

11. It also looks like you need more light I see that a lot of your leave on have 3 points...sometimes thats due to insufficient lighting

rippin bongs since nom