Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW LONG THC WILL STAY IN SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rockchalk2012, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I'm 5'7 160 lbs. 
    I took 4 hits of good out of a pipe on friday november 29th. And before that the last time I smoked was 2 weeks prior to that 

I have ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes and sat in the sauna for 40 minutes the last four days. 

How many more days should I keep doing that before it is out of my system. 

2. 2 weeks clean and you should pass.

3. The answer to your question is....it depends. I'd say after a week you should test yourself to see where you're at. Get yourself a urine cup test at cvs or walgreens.

4. My court date is the 11th. Then I go on diversion I think.

5. 2 weeks has always been my standard, but each person is different.

6. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19109412" timestamp="1386294361"]2 weeks has always been my standard, but each person is different.[/quote]Exactly so it depends. There's really no 100% guaranteed answer.In my case I'm very athletic, very low body fat and very tall with fast metabolism. Took a month for me to get clean. Go figure!

7. So I doubt I get tested very soon after that court date. Just want to make sure I give my system enough time

8. I think you'll be fine

9. 4 hits, that should be gone in no time.

10. If you follow that treadmill sauna solution, it should work before the 11th.  Also, try Niacin.  Make sure you drink mad water though or you'll turn red af

11. Would I take one niacin pill per day?

12. Up until the 11th?