How long since your last dry spell?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tee 8sh See, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I really can't remember the last time I didn't have herb at my disposal.

I try to buy in bulk, and often.

How about you?

2. Last drought we had up here was probably back in July or August. I had to rely on stems and resin for about 2 weeks :smoking:

3. What's a dry spell? :D

4. When that bitch wicked witch has gum on the bottom of her ruby red slippers and decides conjure up this spell, you will know my friend ;)

5. I buy in bulk, But it never lasts.

I cant say more then that on that subject.

But the droughts been killin me last 6 months or so. There was a point where weed couldnt really be found for 3-4 months due to the DEA.

I mean weed was here, But it was either shitty shwagg for high prices, Or the killest of the killer indoor dank for outrageous prices.

Thought i didnt go a day without smoking, It still sucked.

I like having enough weed to know i can smoke as much as i please, And not be worried about it. So thats what i try to be most times. Which i am right now with this blunt in my mouth already blowed as fuck.

6. A period of one to three weeks on average where an area has no bud of any kind, it is just impossible to get.

7. Haha, dude I know what it is. Just saying I've never had to deal with one.

8. If that is a definition of dry spell then I've never had to deal with one... But I've been out since yesterday and have no money for weed right now. So right now I'm dry and unable to re-up.

9. well, i currently have no weed... not because my town is dry or anything.
    i just lack the funds...

10. I can feel you there.

I sell weed to buy weed.

Sad...

11. ive been dry for pretty much the last 2 months.