How long should you hold in vapor hits from a vaporizer ? I have the ariser extreme q vape... Whats the temp range?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hamachi12, Feb 14, 2015.

1. So I've had this for about a half a month. And I always go in between the ranges of 372-402 F. 

I start low (372) then go high (402). But because the temp shown on the device isn't the actual temp, What range should i stick to? The unit says  core temp is different from chamber temp. I noticed 402 F brings it to the point that i can't distinguish the vapor from smoke. But combustion is 430 degrees. PS. I only notice it as smoke when its a fresh bowl, not when I've already vaped it once.  

2. PS- combustion is not 430.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. what then? 

4. From what I've gathered, THC from vapor takes longer to get into your system from vapor then it does smoke. Also if when you vaporize, all you vape is the good stuff. Then that means when you blow out vapor, its wasted THC. Thus the longer you hold your hit, the better. What I like to do is hold my hit, then breathe a little of it out, then inhale fresh air. This will prevent you form getting light headed from lack of air while holding a hit, and it will cycle blood around your body getting even more THC into your body. Just keep letting a little vapor out, then breathing back in and enjoy. 

Also holding taking a few deep slow breathes before you take your hit will put more oxygen in your body, like a diver would do before diving. So that when you hold your hit you don't get as light headed as well. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. High temp hold it forever ! Well you ask. Thats what I would do if I could  :yay:

6. I use 420 degrees, and keep it in for like 10-12 seconds. I think beyond that you're straining yourself for a negligible difference.