Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should I wait to use my grinder after doing an iso wash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim340, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Currently doing my first isowash/kwiso with my 2 year old grinder. I think I got the process down but my question is, after I run my grinder through the alcohol how long should I wait to use my grinder. I will wash with water afterwards and then dry it out. Is there a specific amount of time I should wait?

Side question; I know you are supposed to keep the iso w/glass tray in a ventilated area. Would I be able to keep it in my bathroom with the fan on? I do not have a window tho. I would just leave it under the stove top fan but I hear that shit supposedly reeks of alcohol and I don't wanna bother the roomies.

2. If you want to really be safe, you could wait 24hrs before using the grinder. But if you washed it with water you'll be fine. And your bathroom with the fan on will be fine. Just don't start any fires in there.

Perfect thanks, blade

4. any iso left after a warm water wash would evaporate in 15 seconds