how long should i wait to harvest???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cryptorchi1d, Dec 4, 2008.

1. harvest question / clear trichomes

so ive grown about 10 harvests all together now and i have always cut them down after about 8 - 9 weeks of flowering. i usually see that the triches are 50/50 clear/amber but this new bud im growning is super phat and super fluffy but at 9 weeks all the triches are crystal clear and about 30% of the hairs are amber and about 70% white still. how long should i wait? has anyone out there had bud that has taken 10 weeks plus to reach its peak potency? let me know...... any feedback appreciated :smoking:

2. bagseed by chance? They always seem to go alittle longer, not sure why but everyone I read says samething. But yes I have had a few grows go into the 10wk range...cant remember details(been awhile) but just keep and eye on it...sounds like you have had success in past with your method of waiting for 50/50 cloudy/amber

3. this bud is my first halfassed attempt at breeding, i had three different plants in a grow area and a at least one of them must have hermamphidited becouse the buds had bookoo seeds, but the bud was fire from 2 out of three of the plants. the one plant that didnt turn out so good was from a seed that i got from a bag that the guy i got it from grew outside, but outdoor grown plants naturally take longer right? maybe it genetically changed the flowering time for the offspring. what do Y'ALL think???

4. It could have some Sativa genes. Do you have any pictures of it?