Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should I take a t break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by markjyoungjr, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Hello! I have been smoking for 2 years now but the past 4 months it has been everyday, atleast 3 times a day. My tolerance is sky high and I cant even catch a buzz off of concentrates. I dont want to stop for too too long since it helps with anxiety and my add so I was wondering if I should take a week, two week, or month break? I would like to be able to smoke very little to catch that high but with taking as little time away from it as possible. And if i smoke a minimum amount will my tolerance stay decently low?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. cut it to 3 times a week then off to just one time then stop I use cheap beer and wine to sleep
    also herbal sleeping tabs work well too

A diy drug kit is a good investment here ...lol

good luck

3. How long should I take a break for exactly though that would lower my tolerance down?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Try a few weeks young buck. I just got off a two month tbreak and now 1 hit gets me so stoned.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm saying slow down first but 2-3 weeks is good

let the drug test tell you

6. Cut yourself off take a single dab or two and be done. Slowly get yourself off smoking everyday then stop for 6 months to a year. Regardless if the thc is completely out of your system or not you will get as high as the very first time you ever smoked weed if you wait that long IDK if it's worth it but your money is better spent.

7. I read something last week that may help with your high tolerance to THC. If you switch for a short period of time, like just several days - from high THC, low CBD content to high CBD content and low THC, your brain will build new CB-1 receptors as it senses the additional need for new receptors as the body absorbs the larger load of CBD. I'm not certain if this is true, but it may pay to get your hands on high CBD nugs and smoke the crap out of that for three to five days. You may save yourself many weeks of THC denial. Wishing you the best of luck!