how long should i let them veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bluegrassboy77, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I have 4 clones i cut off my now flowing plants and was wondering how long i should keep in veg.. i did take the cuttings during the second week of flowering. If this helps

2. #2 Scottish, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    They'll just take a while to flip into veg state again but you should see some new growth within a week or so. Do you have any pics?
    Do you have them in a propagator?

Edit. After you see new growth, it'll depend on how much space/ how big you want your girls.

3. Cuttings taken from flowering plants normally start spitting out single blade fan leaves, I wait till growth is back to normal before I flower. Some strains take longer than others but I have never had one die on me.

4. [quote name='"BHamBudzNW"']Cuttings taken from flowering plants normally start spitting out single blade fan leaves, I wait till growth is back to normal before I flower. Some strains take longer than others but I have never had one die on me.[/quote]

That's what the OP asking mate. How long should he veg for.

5. normal veg cycle..6 weeks. I sometimes go 8 weeks..depending on clone. That is of course..with topping, supercropping added

6. [quote name='"SteelersPens"']normal veg cycle..6 weeks. I sometimes go 8 weeks..depending on clone. That is of course..with topping, supercropping added[/quote]

That's about the same here mate. Have a look of the ones I've got on the go in my sig. Real fatties!!