Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should i let my bong air dry for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Just cleaned my bong with salt and alcohol. Wanted it to be clean i just received my humboldt hempwick in the mail this morning want to really taste the bud. but is there a set time to let your bong dry out or is it until the water has dried out?

2. You can use your bong if it's washed and it's just clean water in there. But why not clean it with a dish cloth?(The outside and carefully what you can reach inside. Evn if there's a little water in it, it's okay.) Or even a hair dryer would blow it if you don't want anything touching your bong :confused:.

:happy: :bongin:

3. just make sure you rinsed it thoroughly and you're good. and I wouldn't air dry a bong if I was about to put water in it to smoke from it again lol

4. ^Exactly, as soon as my bong is cleaned it's getting more water and a fresh pack.