Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should I let firecrackers sit for if I'm not heating them up?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OddSkeleton, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Someone told me like two days but he wasn't sure.

2. you have to heat them... that's what gets the shit outta the weed that gets ylu \\\you ghigh. lol

3. wrong. let em sit 7 days at least...

4. Both wrong,
    It'l be fine if u leave it overnight.

5. Mmmm I let mine sit for 2 whole days, ate them an hour and half ago. I was gonna take a break this week from smoking but I was excited to try these. I used the same stuff I smoke, maybe a gram or a little less. I just let the finely ground bud sit in a blob of peanut butter wrapped in tin foil. After a day I stirred it up. I just ate the peanut butter... it didn't taste bad.. just a little weedy lol. Last time I tried heating it in the oven but with some sativa mids. I might just smoke soon anyway lol. I feel a slight buzz that might be my imagination.

6. Wrong!

Also Wrong!

Two ways to get your firecrackers ready:

Heat them: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, wrap your firecrackers in aluminum foil, place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. Eat.

Cure them: Wrap your firecrackers individually in plastic wrap, and let sit in a a dry place at room temperature. You can let them sit for twelve hours. Or a day. Or a week. A month probably. The longer you cure them, the stronger the effects of your high. In my experience with firecrackers, using about .5g of mids on each sandwich, those sandwiches would be left out for two to three days.

Also, if you happen to let them sit out, then decide early that you want to eat it, you can always throw it in some reynold's wrap and bake it. I've done that a few times, where I was out of stuff to smoke, but had a few firecrackers laying around. Only took one firecracker and a bowl at the dealers to give me happy days.

7. d still say a week is optimal. make u fly... and tht "imagining" high feeling as it starts is completely normal, then b4 u realize it. ur high as fukk