Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long of a T-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Sep 18, 2011.

1. So, I've been smoking everyday or so since the beginning of september. I picked up some good sour diesel and I feel like I wouldn't be doing it justice to smoke it now, with my tolerance being relatively high (for me at least) How long of a T-break do you think I should take to get absolutely fucked the next time I smoke. Commitment isn't a huge issue for me, I'm pretty dedicated. I was thinking 3-4 weeks?

2. Yeah a month and you will be straight , I'm on one too.

3. Sweet man how long you been going? So far I'm on day one lol.

4. 3-4 weeks with intense physical activity and you'll come back and get blown off one hit

5. I lack in the physical activity. I'm not fat, in fact, I'm like 6' 150 lbs but I don't really exercise.

6. Today is day 7 for me, got piss tests coming up and I really needed it haha.

7. 7 days probably isn't enough to pass a piss test bro. You should get the fake dick and use someone elses piss. Sounds homo, but its basically a plastic strap on with a piss sack attached to it. Its fucking genius.

8. LOL! What if you just peed in a cup like once a day for like 2 weeks while you were completely clean and just kept a stash for all your drug test days in the future.

9. Oh I know, I've been doing intense exercising, and drinking lots of water and tea. I'm suppose to get one randomly in the next month , I get off probo on October 20th.

10. Shoot for a month, dont masturbate either so when it comes time to break them its an epic win/win

11. I'm sure most people who perform and analyse these tests are wise to the fact that you can simply hand in someone else's urine and so they'd prefer to get it from you directly (i.e. a pee test then and there) and urine doesn't keep for very long and would become stale and so they'd just ask for another sample, most likely. They'd also know that it's not fresh so they'd probably be suspicious as to why you handed in stale urine! :p

12. thread jack: i should so do the 10 P.U.'s per post challange

13. I thought about doing this for my last t-break and failed with the latter. But yea, I think 4 weeks is the maximum amount necessary for any t-break. And I usually end up testing it after week 3 and find that it seems to be all the way down.

14. A technical T-Break should take like a month or so, but you will see results in literally 3-4 days.

15. During a T Break you want all of the THC to leave your system, so next time you light up the high will be more intense. You'll notice a difference within a few days but I would take 30 days off.

I've smoked everyday for exactly a month and I haven't gone more than a week without smoking in the last 4 months. I plan on starting a T Break starting after tomorrow until November.

16. No ones stopping you man go for it, PM me if you want the image.

Gah I failed with the latter last night as well, god damn 4chan. Oh well once a week isnt to bad plus I was getting antsy as fuck idk how to explain it.