How long of a t break should I take?

Discussion in 'General' started by Beatle420, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I wanna be able to get super stoned again. I've been smoking daily for the last 6 months. How long should my t break be?

2. Before I moved I had access to weed whenever I wanted, I smoked daily for quite a few years. Moved and had pretty much none until my dealer mailed me some. I waited a month and damn did I get stoned off my ass from just a few hits. Granted it was good weed but even if its mediocre youre probably gonna feel pretty damn high.

So yeah, Id say a month at the least. But even a couple weeks you will feel the difference.

3. I just took a 3 week t break now it only takes about a bowl to get a good high and about 2-3 bowls for a strong high.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks guys. Really considering starting after I finish this last sack. Man do I miss gettin stoned and eating everything and passin out on the couch to that 70s show.

5. the rest of your life. then smoke when you die.

6. At least 30 days. I'm going for 2 1/2 months. It's been a few weeks so far, not even keeping track. Got a whiles to go

7. all you really need is 4 days to refresh your tolerance...if you don't believe me then just try it haha

8. You'll feel a difference after a few days but it won't last. I'd say a good month

9. Is go for a month at least, as pretty much everyone else has said :p
    It will hard at first but after a week or so you won't even really be thinking about it all that much. That's not really addiction, it's just that once one gets used to smoking as a way to have a good time a d relax becomes a norm, changing that view takes some time. It's easy once you get going though.

When I took my T-break the first week and a bit wasn't fun, I had the mindset that smoking weed was a great way to relax and have a good time. However, i soon found many things to do that kept my min off it fully. If you aren't already, try exercising!

Once you find activities and things to do that make up for your smoking then the month will pass by like nothing. Maybe even go for two.

10. I would say 3 weeks minimum since youve been smoking everyday for 6 months. That otta do it. :bongin: