Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long of a T-break do I need for it to be effective?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 7, 2011.

1. So, my birthday is on April 26th, and I was thinking of taking a T-break. I just ran out of weed, so how much would my tolerance go down if I stopped smoking until 4/20?

2. The longer the better, but you'll notice any t-break you take, even if only for a day.

The thing you really notice is how long it takes you to get back to the tolerance you were at. For example if you didn't smoke for a day, you might only get a strong high after a few smokes. A week might take you a day or two, a month might take you a week or two, and getting completely clean it's anyone's guess how long it'll be til you don't get stupid stoned again.

• Like Like x 1