How long left?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenLobster, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Here are some pictures of my Onyx Auto, 2 questions. 1) It has started to produce little white hairs which are coming out of the smalls pre flower things. Anybody have any idea how long until harvest? 2) There are some small black bugs on some of the buds, they seem to be not affecting the plant in any way noticeable, they are about the size of a biro dot on a page lol, do I need to get rid of them? Thanks

Flickr: D4nkNugs' Photostream

2. No responses? This is a first from GC...

3. YOU have a ways to go and get something to treat those things there being eaten alive
    to b honest id say an easy 7 weeks to go

4. Finally thank you, its good to hear there is quite a bit of time left as I am off on holiday. When you say eaten alive are you referring to the leaves with holes? They aren't from the bugs, just generally from other bugs and animals I guess. The black bugs hang about on the flower things, can you recommend anything to keep bugs away from the plant?

5. [​IMG]

Just testing summin ;)

6. I use green light dust and sprinkled it all around my plants, took some bug spray and sprayed near foliage. Check my description I'm looking for feedback!

7. Cool thanks bro, will do.

8. Also lady bugs bro, lady bugs you can buy at gardening stores and are probably the best way.

9. Cool ok will keep that in mind.

10. Could you link that description, can't find it. :S

11. Its in my signature or here :forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/1070762-grow-journal-looking-help-first-time-grower-dank-plant.html#post15091948

12. Man go get yourself some neem oil ,and azaMax u can have for 25 at store
    U will b bug free water with a silicate . The idea is to grow our plant's to b harden'd ,tuff ,pest resistant . Prevention is key u gotta spray even when there is no bugs. A plant brought up treated wile young will b bug free think of the neem as a wax on your car .
    It's a leaf polish prevent's insect's help's as a fungus's tat ,PM . There are lot's of bugs out there most wan't your lady's happy growing learn from this. Lady bugs outdoor's is a joke only inside with them ,U will put them on board they eat 1 bug then fly off to god know's where probably a better plant .