How long is your hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by holyjoe, Jun 9, 2008.

1. My hair is really short, cause when my hair grows out it gets too damn curly. All my friends, on the other hand, have long hippy hair, and they're all stoners. I just want to see if any other blades are clean cut, or if all of you fit the stoner stereotype with long hair. :smoke:

2. 1 1/2 feet (when stretched out)

3. fuck hair...bald headed...shave my head every 2 days.

4. If I put it over my shoulders it goes 6-7 passed my nipples.

I'm a dude though.

5. Lol hair, mines like 2 or 3 inches but its gettin long in the back, need to get that fixed.

6. so that IS you in your avatar?

7. Haha reminded me of that American X movie.

I got long hair... goes to my shoulder man.

8. to the middle of my back pretty much, although I usually wear my hair up.

9. cut it short a few months ago. i dont know why i did i hate short hair. 3 or 4 inches right now but i don't plan on cutting it for a couple years :D it sucks tho cause it turns into a FRO when its from 4-like 9 inches haha :/ but u can allways fix that...yeah sorry for rambling :p

10. Does it seem like your hair grows faster when you've been smoking more weed? I swear in this past month my hair has grown like a full inch, and it never grows this fast...only different thing is that I've been smoking about twice as much as usual...

11. long hair rocks cause its all about the headbanging brooo :devious:

12. haha maybe cause u don't remember half of the month?

13. About 7 inches, used to have hair past my mid back ... about to cut it short though to find a new job.

14. mine's buzzed atm. I've never had anything longer than past the bottom of my ears. those diamonds gotta show :p

15. justed buzzed it, love it short it get to hot with it long

16. about 4 to 5 inches all the way around. it covers my eyes. need to get that shit trimmed.

17. Buzzed it this morning

18. down to my shoulders, a little longer in spots.