Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long is TOO long?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Apr 12, 2013.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    How long can I not go to a connect before I can consider them someone I can no longer go to, because it has been soo long? The connect is a connect, not a friend or cousin relationship, but a very nice guy. He was hard to get since he has a super hard "Brick Wall" you have to get through before he'll consider talking about anything, but he is a friendly person. :smoking:

2. If it's a normal person I don't think there's a limit - money in their pockets :p

If it's a crazy person I have no idea.

3. Connects should always hook you up even after a long hiatus as long as they still stay in that area.

Remember as long as you have the green they need, they will sell.

4. just let them know who you are than discreetly try and see if they are still selling it. No pain in that. Its never too long to try and for me, if I did know them, it would be never too long.

5. Never! I didn't talk to my dealer for like 6 months, hit him up, and an hour later I've got some of the finest buds I could want to be smoking on.

6. ^That seems pretty reasonable. He just changes numbers quite frequently, and usually sends me the next number. Don't want to be "removed" off this "list". I have faith in him, and know he has enough faith in me, that he can ask me if I would like to continue his chain of business or know other people. I'm a fair distance from him but soon will be really close, so just a plus. Been getting some herb from some famm so haven't gone to any dealer in a month or two. :smoking:

7. i had this problem today all my dudes were dry so i linx up on i havent gone in month little more and all he said was yeah come by like before like nothin change n had good talk they dont mind you msging them long period time its buisness they making money