How long is too long to transplant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jeremiah_Lambert, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Hey to all. Ok so today my plant is exactly 6 weeks from showing sex, so roughly 7 weeks since actually going to 12/12. The plant is from some good mexican cartel pressbud. I think it is sativa dominant by the way is growing up (about 4' tall, almost outgrew the box i had it in) and the leaves. Anyways, for the past 3 weeks starting from the bottom the leaves have been yellowing and falling off. This problem has been diagnosed several ways, nitrogen deficient, magnesium deficient, over watering, just a natural part of the plants life cycle, and root bound. I've tried to remedy these things one at a time. I switched back to veg food for a feeding to put more nitrogen back in. I fed with molasses to try and remedy magnesium. I cut back on watering. But still every two days I lose another set of fan leaves. It's almost up to the cola now and I'm getting worried because the pistils aren't even turning orange yet. I've got her in a 2.5 gal black planter which I had read that would be plenty of pot for one plant, but I'm not sure. Is it too late to transplant up to a bigger put now? Would it be worth it? I mean I really cannot tell when this plant will be done. Any input is much appreciated guys and gals. Thanx