How long is to long?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenstarter55, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys right now I have 3 plants going, they are at 30 days after transplant from seedling. They are all bag seed so genetics are kind of a mystery. With that being said growth rates are drastically different for instance I have 1 (sharp leaves) plant that is already 1' wide and 7" tall. The other 2 are only 5" tall and 3" wide. So my question is how long can I keep the tall one in veg to let the others catch up w/o hurting the plant. Sorry for this thread being long tried to put up as much info as possible.

Ps I'm running a 400w hps in a 4x4 room ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420271052.122742.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420271064.769111.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420271097.488471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pps. I'm using fix farm grow big every other watering.

3. Ask my last girlfriend;)

No seriously look up lst or low stress training and tie that bitch up. Topping it when its big enough will buy you some time too, but if you top the others then they won't have a chance to catch up.

4. I have started to look at that. The short bushy one is a fighter lol have a lamp fall on her with only one out of 18 fan leaves surviving and that's how she stands now :) and the short skinny one had poor leaf growth so I topped the 3rd set off an leaves.