How long is the shipping time once your Order shipped

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Deep420, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Hi so I recently just made a purchase on grasscity. My order has already shipped and it's been only been 3 days. I've heard that it can take up to a month is that true? I was told 10 to 14 days for shipping but after reading the forums people are saying they don't get their piece till Like a month after they ordered it....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you ordered from Grasscity, you might as well buy something else now because it will take forever.

3. Damn really? That's not what I was hoping to hear.

4. I would love to hear from others. I bought total of 3 things for $400. It's already been shipped from the Netherlands. My question is once your order gets shipped should you expect it to arrive in 10 to 14 days?

5. Shipping times have greatly improved.
    Are you sure it's not being shipped from the US warehouse?
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I'm sure. It's from the Netherlands. I had few questions about the piece I ordered and they replied to me really fast and they were great at answering questions. I'm just concerned about the shipping time. I'm reading so many cases of people getting their order a month late or some not getting it at all. But your telling me they have improved their shipping time?

7. That's the word. I know in 2010/2011 there were a lot of complaints about the shipping. Since 2013 or so it seems there are a lot more happy customers. Most things listed in the US section ship from the US warehouse. All customer service is from the Netherlands. Customs could slow things down a little.
    :smoke:

8. Can you tell me more about customs? I would love to hear about people that recently made a purchase and how long the shipping took for you.

9. i have bought 1 yesterday...we are in the same situation;)

10. Hey puffcreed did you get your piece?

11. Made a 4 item purchase 12 days ago.

Package 1 came in 3 days. Was from the states
    Package 2, still waiting, from Holland or w.e

Ive ordered 2 vaporizers since this transaction, one ive had a week now, the other for 3 days

This is the only site that takes over a week to ship. Just don't order something you need tomorrow

12. 400$ order...I'd be anxious too.

When i bought my 2 vapes that costed over 500$ each i made sure to expedite shipping and get a tracking number.

I had a sublimator ordered from Canada come to my house in less then 2 days....so yeah....

Wish they gave you those options here. From what i remember on gc they only offer the standard ship

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi deep
    i have not still recieved the item,i know with which courrier they ship in my country,this courrier will notify me when they get the piece but i don't know what time the piece will be at least in my country
    i hope in a few days...

14. When a parcel comes from a foreign country it is subject to more scrutiny unlike domestic packages(domestic packages face like no scrutiny as long as they don't leak out drugs). Being a pipe from the Netherlands, which receives a large amount of scrutiny considering the amount of synthetic drugs it produces it wouldn't surprise me at all if the package got opened or set aside.

I haven't a fucking clue why grasscity ships borderline illegal glass from the Netherlands..that's gotta be like the worst first world country to ship from. I know pipes aren't technically illegal, but shit they toe the line.

A domestic package should take a solid 3 days from anywhere in the US. Foreign packages general take 7-14 days.

• Like Like x 1
  15. My package shipped out on the 27th. Today is the 12th day I believe. If it gets here either today or tomorrow I'll be very happy. If it doesn't I'm going to start getting sad and thinking it might take a really long time and that's going to suck.

16. I got a mail from the courier of my country so my item is just a few hours away from me:)

17. What do you mean you got a mail from the courier?

18. Told you in my previous post:)
    They got my parcel,and the item is almost arrived:)

19. Did you pay for extra shipping?

20. Did you pay extra for a tracking number?