Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long is long enuf to be titled a seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmOkEy_McPoT_85, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Hey buds!!!

Just to clarify how long (around) it is till you could have earned the title "seasoned toker"?

Personaly i've been a toker for roughly five or six years, wif many more to come!!!

2. i dont even remember what i was going to say.

3. HAHAHEHE!!!!, i hate that!!!

'...uuummm.....aaahhhh......crap...'

lol

4. in my opinion, the average time it takes to be a seasoned toker depends on me.

5. Step aside norm. I be the king of seasoned tokers........If you don't believe me just look at Who's the Mod in this forum!!!!!!!

6. hehehe i wouldn't complain wif that!!!

7. in my opinion, the average time it takes to be a seasoned toker depends on we.

8. Thats better!!!

A seasoned toker is experienced in the art of toking and nows his or hers shit!!!!

9. ya just gotta realize things..and when you can tell people that, your a seasoned toker.

10. I just realised you are sytoned again!!! Does that mean I'm stoned seasoned?

11. well..then im seasoned to perfection..

a lil spicy, but bold

12. OK, i guess that i am a seasoned toker then...HOORAH!!!

13. I guess that makes me hot and sweet like honey glazed buffalo wings ;)

14. Finger licking munchie food 420girlie. Are you finger licking good??/ I bet you are! DAMN GOOD TOO!

15. who sand phlanges?

16. WTF?????????

17. phlanges!!!phlanges!!!planges!!!

18. I'm too stoned for this shit... Give definition..

19. phlanges = fingers ;)

p.s. It's a secret ;)