How long is it gonna take?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tiffijuana33, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I've germinated and planted some of my most prized seeds, ATF. But I planted them a few months ago, after transplanting them into different sized pots finally I'm thinking they should grow faster but it seems like they aren't growing anymore and I think one is starting to bud prematurely. I can post picks if anyone has an answer?

2. post your pics. your plants will begin flowering if they receive less than 16 hours of light per day.

3. im sorry bro, but if your in N. America your season is closing fast. its time for outdoor plants to flower. now, if you can get an indoor op started asap do it, or you wont get jack for yield. sorry about the bad timing.

4. theiceman447 is right. You should plant seeds and veg during spring and give the plants a while to veg. Once it hits mid summer, the plants tend to start flowering.

5. Well I planted them around the end of march, I'll get picks up soon. I wanted to do the whole hydroponics get up buy it's freaking expensive, and I'm in so ca now change anything?

6. Okay looks like you'll still get a good harvest. Once they start to flower, it'l be 8-12 weeks depending on whether its indica or sativa.

7. ok. thats much better. your in a climate similar to mine for light. im in n. florida, and you have 2-3 seasons. your at the transition point where flowering starts to happen all around the states. but your plants also can still veg for a bit. and i think ATF is part sativa. idk. if it is, it can take longer to flower than an indica dominant plant. if you can, move them to get sun all day. as much as possible. the more morning light the better. the one flowering early is not suprising, but if they arent fem seeds, and if you havent sexed it yet, it might be male. my skunk haze male showed first, and got huge. we let him grow to pollinate our skunk haze female for seeds. so some plants just flower early, some take longer. just move them and maybe give them some strong veg nutes.

8. Ok. I've tried to sex them but I'm a beginner I've smoked for years but never grew until I got my card, so ya I'll post picture up tomorrow and you can see what is going on. Alaskan thunder fuck is sativa dominant I believe.

9. yea. i thought so. even if it seems tiny at first, they stretch a lot during flower. :)

10. Yeah sativas can usually triple in size. That strain probably flowers in 9-10 weeks.

11. This is the top of the budding plant more pics in an hour or so.

Attached Files:

12. That looks like it's doing fine

13. My Alaskan Thunder Fuck plants

Attached Files:

14. Wow, they look great! You will have a great harvest.
    +rep for the job done so far.