Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long is a smoking session for you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasstity, May 22, 2012.

1. mines about 15-20 min (smoking+clean up)

2. mine is until we run out of bud then when we do we clean up and watch trippy music videos

3. how long is that? like 5 mins?

4. Depends when i'm with somebody or not.Usually if i'm with a small group,it usually takes around 2 hours.To smoke talk,and cleaning up.When i'm alone it would take no longer then 30 min to smoke and clean up.

5. smoke session?? I'm sorry what do those words mean? All day every day...literally...I dont stop all day...Dabs soon as I wake up, few snap bowls after breakfast, hit the vape while I'm running on the morning trails, dabs when I get back, snap bowl or two before lunch, you see a trend here??

• Like Like x 1
  6. Like dabs of oil? Haha man no wonder you guys need t breaks with toking like that. I do blaze all day, but oil is only on the special occasion :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sometimes I do a speed session of 5 min or less when I have somewhere to be soon. Other times when I'm less restricted, a sesh could easily be over a half hour, just taking a hit every 2-5 minutes or so until I'm gone.

8. id say 10 minutes max. can be done in 5. had to do that b4 work today cause my friend made me smoke lmao! not that hard to smoke a joint or a blunt and throw it out tho haha!

9. It depends what I'm doing when I'm smoking. If I'm just chilling browsing the internet probably 20 minutes or so for 2 bowls, but I normally keep loading bowls and hit them when I feel like a hit haha. If I'm playing games it takes quite a bit longer, I've even started to forget I have a bowl ready to hit haha.

• Like Like x 1

10. You sir, sound like a boss.

[​IMG]

11. blunt- 30mins
    joint- 10-15 mins

12. life is just one big smoke session

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just depends. Usually though I just pack the bong nice and full and finish it within 10 minutes and I'm done.

14. No It's Like 20

15. I would say around 10 minutes

16. I don't know, my tolerance has been low since always and I take 5-10 hits of mids and I'm good. So like 20 - 40 mnts if I have time and 5 mnts or less if I'm in a hurry or smoking somewhere I shouldn't :smoke:

17. If I'm in a hurry, it's not but maybe 5 min or so. Now, when I'm home after a long day, i like to pull out my bong and just chill. I'll take a hit, browse GC, take a hit, watch some t.v....and do it all over again lol. So I would say I probably smoke 4-6 snaps in an hour or so.

18. If I'm smoking a bowl then about 20-25 minutes. If its a joint or blunt then about 12-15 minutes.

19. [quote name='"DJMax"']
    You sir, sound like a boss.

[/quote]

I lol'd HARD

20. I dont have smoke sessions. I pack a bowl or roll a joint and smoke it? Its not a fucking ritual.