How long is a seed good for

Discussion in 'General' started by Maybe_Baby, Nov 15, 2013.

1. I had dank purple kush, and a seed happens to fall out I think to myself "fuck ya I just scored". I'm gonna want to plant, but not just yet. How long is it good for

2. Forever. Unless it's crushed, it's fine. Some would recommend freezing it, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

3. #3 Ẅest Čoast, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    if properly stored in a dark cool place, it should last at least 5 years. It really depends. Some seeds last up to 3 years while others are still good after 10yrs.

4. I gave my cousin some seeds from my gf at the times dad from the late seventies early eighties n they grew.

5. Alright thank you to you all I'm going to plant it next year and cure for a whole year im going to have some Danky bud

6. I have a bag of about 100 seeds in my freezer.i found them...I soaked ten of them three days ago and one of them rooted right out of the shell about half an inch, and two leaves have formed already...this might be a fucking dynamo..never had that happen..the other 9 are just starting to crack..this one wants to be free and grow...so im gonna plant it in the morning. I got a good feeling about this little baby..